Kheyl Bin

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Im wearing the Mask of Madness

Staying at home too much really makes you 胡思乱想, now I understand why my Dad is so cranky after retirement.

Last night while I was going home, decided to drop by Bedok to have some food (it was my first meal of the day at 10.30pm). Bought some chwee kuay and started eating. I was looking around because there was this 怪婆婆 who keeps talking to me. And I saw someone familier. V. I wondered why is V here when V stays in Jurong west.

Spent the whole night thinking and feeling down till this morning. Guess I still havent got over V yet after 2 years.Been thinking how pathetic I am,when people have a purpose in life or at least for the day. All i do is stay home and MSN if not surf some blogs and stupid sites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home