Kheyl Bin

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

A Eye for a Guy

Underwent the long awaiting eye surgery last Thursday. It wasn't a pleasant experience and Im glad it is over. I had to have a growth removed from the white of my eye.But the 3 weeks MC and the hope to look better made the pain worth it.

The procedure itself wasn't painful but it was the injections that were hell. There was a jab on the back of my palm and because my hand wasn't very fleshy and veins are small, it hurt a lot. The worst was the anesthetic that was given right into the eyeball from the lower lid. I squeeze my fists but it still didn't stop me from tearing from the other eye. Was damn painful. After that nothing much was felt.


As you can see its redder because the capillaries were cut during the surgery and it will take time for the blood to be absorbed back. And because its a tissue graft, its gonna be bye bye to contacts lenses and Hello spectacles.