Kheyl Bin

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Dreams and Toto

On Friday night I had a dream, of 4 numbers. They appeared in 8,6,4,1 and look kinda of like in sesame street where the numbers are made up of vegetables and other stuff. So naturally people would buy 4 D right?

I didnt buy 4D lah was thinking it was just a stupid dream. I dont know if the number came out in this weekend's 4D draw.

Yesterday while on the bus back they were announcing Toto results. First it was 1 and 4. So i thought wah so coincidence. In my mind there was a number 6 already. They announced the number 6. I was thinking the next number cant be 8 if not I'll be sibeh tulan. And Yes, the next number was 8. I was in mild shock so didnt really listen to the next numbers and was thinking what would happen if I bought those numbers.

Winning Numbers
1 ,4 ,6 ,8 ,29 ,41

But then even if i got 4 number where to get the other 2 number? Next time I will buy more of 4D and Toto.