Kheyl Bin

Friday, June 10, 2005

Costume Hunting

Just realise it is most effective to do cardio workouts in the first thing in the morning before breakfast than any other time. Surfing websites for workout routine lah. Got to get in shape leh.... But dont know when will i get off my bum and start doing them.

Went costume hunting again today with the pact that we will go to a Halloween party this year. Them being Wenfang and Gang. The address on the website says Victoria Street, but when I got there its on SMU.

The old building was demolished to make way for SMU, guess the website must have been an old one. Came home and found out the new shop is in Middle Road. Have to head there to have a look.

Today the 10th. Payday!!! Yeay!!! Although its just $400 but I just cant stand the feeling of having $33 in my bank account, feel like a pauper.

I have a pimple on my nosedrill. And whats worst im beggining to produce more mucus probably going to catch a cold. Cant stuff tissue into my nose because of the barricade.... :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home