Kheyl Bin

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

The Complaining Bitch and the Screaming Bug

I came back from watching Meeting the Fockers and the bug is still screaming! Cant stand it. Shook the branches one by one but I still cant find the bug. I would spray it with insecticide and crush it if I caught it. Hope to release frogs,dragonflies and praying mantis so they can take care of the pest. Oh yeah the movie was funny,but I wasn't really concentrating on what they were saying perhaps coz I was sleepy.

The following scene happened in the food court in Plaza Singapura. I was buying Cheng Tng from the drink stall so the attendant asked if I wanted hot or cold. I asked for a hot one. She prepared it and I asked for a little ice in it. Guess what was her reply? "So troublesome. Don't wana tell me in the first place." Hey what kind of customer service is this? I know its a food court but I don't find adding a little ice for me troublesome. So I ask "It it troublesome? Its just a small thing" She replied "Not troublesome? Just now I asked you,you didn't want to say you wanted it lukewarm". I said " You asked me whether I wanted hot or cold,never asked if I wanted lukewarm" Then she said " There's a long queue then you people so troublesome" Wait a minute there was only one lady behind me and you call it long queue? Stupid China Bitch. If you not happy with working at a food court go be a hooker! This is really outrageous! She's lucky im a gentle rabbit, I should've knocked over her pile of bowls or at least leave the Cheng Tng there without paying. Such bad service!

So tell me am I really that easily bullied? All I can do it accept the bad service and complain to myself? Hope next time I will show the other party some action.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home