Kheyl Bin

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Botanical Gardens Tour

I was at the Singapore Botanical Gardens today. Its been sometime since the last time I was there with Vincent and my cousin. This Christmas season, they had different chiristmas trees dressed up by different embassies and the result, wonderful creative trees that I've never ever seen. Well some embassies just cant be bothered and didnt do a nice job. Shall not touch on that.

Christmas tree by the Korean Embassy and the Thai Embassy

Christmas tree by the Japanese Embassy and Ngee Ann Polytechnic (If I didn't remember wrongly)

The following are photos taken in the orchid garden. Didnt see alot of Phalaenophsis but nevermind. At least this trip is something out of the normal Orchard or Suntec shopping trail.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home