Kheyl Bin

Sunday, December 26, 2004

Another Day Another CD

Last night I was with Beven,Bon and Gina at The Coffee Club at Somerset. We had a great time chatting and people gazing. I was telling the $70 joke and Bon was doing what he does best, mimicking Malaysian accent. The boys spent the night as my place as it was too late to go home. Didnt sleep till 0530 in the morning coz we were talking and discussing topic ranging from women's disadvantages to current flings. Ha felt I didnt get enough sleep waking up at 11am to listen to Bon's exam results through the phone.

Lunch with them plus Krison and Jeremy. I bought another CD, Disney and Bossanova. Well its only $14 I didnt think it was expensive. But it was the record as I've bought 4 Cds in a week. Felt so extravagant.

Im glad that Singapore is cradled in the arms of peninsular Malaysia and protected by Indonesia thats why we were safe from the tsunamis that were caused by the earthquake. It would have been a bad time to go to Bali or Male.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home