Kheyl Bin

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Supper Time

Met up with Maia and Xiaoting for supper. Its very last casual ,confirmed after an sms and a phone call. Glad they can make it. Only true friends would meet up after a tiring day at work. Before that I was at Maia's place waiting for Xiaoting. Her kid is so cute. Fun to play with. But I thought, you would only like him when he's affectionate towards you. What if he does'nt like you? Would be an akward situation for the parent and yourself.

While chatting, I realise many wierd things going on in their lives and lives of those connected to us. Is it really that wierd or is it that my life has been too smooth sailing? Things they say sound so drama and I guess would never happen on me. I miss them much. The whole bunch of secondary school mates. Xiaoting, Rosalind,Gina, Sally,Meihui and Weiling.

Weiling is going to the states to be a chambermaid. Im like "Why is an NTU student going to be a chambermaid in America? Makes no sense." If I were to do something meaningful, it would to build schools or medical centers in Indochina region. So im waiting for the chance to come by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home