Kheyl Bin

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Christmas Day in Singapore

Went alone to Orchard for shopping today. Have known what I wanted so shopping is a breeze. Got a book and 3 CDs. Took a bus to my Aunt's place later. I loaded the correct service number but in the wrong direction so I kinda went for a merry go round in the bus. After finding out, I disembarked the bus and used my brains to find me another one thats going to the location. Did'nt want to take a cab because of the peak period and holiday surcharge.

At my Aunt's place, it was boring. Exactly like last year thats why I found it boring. Mahjong and Blackjack. The Majong players were slow and kept changing while at Blackjack, my Grandma was always winning. Today she had a $39 bounty. I didnt play for long as I have already won $24 at the Mahjong table last night. If next year's gonna be the same rest assured that I wont be there for long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home