Kheyl Bin

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Alcoholic Saturday Part I



Jing Rui and Gina in my car. Was bored in the traffic jam in Orchard Road so I took my camera out and start clicking away. Its been sometime since Ive taken photos. We were on our way to Harry's Bar at the Esplanade,thought for awhile where to go finally decided after some time thinking in Macdonalds.






See my stiff face, I think I was abit tipsy I could'nt control my facial muscles thus that frozen smile. Stupid! Haha! So there we were drinking cocktails. The green room was bitter,because of the lime content in it. JR's order Still got the Blues was the best. Little taste of alcohol and sweet. Gina ordered Lychee Martini anyway, common drink lar,might as well go Zouk drink rite.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home