Kheyl Bin

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Kayaking Dae!

Brought my Uncle to Kayak at ECP today. Dropped off at the wrong bus stop and had to take a cab down to the right destination. At the hawker center,I wanted to buy a $2.50/plate chicken rice but the hawker said $3 is boneless. I never heard anything like that before,50 cents to debone the chicken.....bought it anyway didnt feel like quarreling with her. dishonest can Singaporeans be? Well at least I dont approve of the 2 Then my aunty got cheated by the drink stall hawker when she bought a $1.50 lemon juice when the other stalls are just selling it at $1. How incidents that happened.

Kayaking was fun.....my uncle and I paddled to the buoy which marks safe waters. We were out in the sea for an hour den paddled back to give the kids a ride on our kayaks.I was exhausted after being in the afternoon sun and without breakfast so I went under the shade and started taking pictures and enjoying my sprite ice.Yeah thats my cousin and the girl,Joshua's girlfriend in Singapore.


Layers Posted by Hello

Me and the Kids Posted by Hello

There was his China girl who came to the booth dressed as if she was going clubbing. I was like "Dress like that come beach, Siao Char Bor". Minded my own business after that. Awhile later, that Da Lu Mei was on the shore posing...I think it was hilarious coz the beach is so dirty and shes dressed as if she's some super model. Somemore an Amah was taking the pictures in an akward manner. HAHA dumb people.


Poser Posted by Hello

I got sunburnt on the face man! Tomorrow people gotta ask what happened and I hate to explain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home