Kheyl Bin

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Tuesday May 25 2004

Yeap another off day. Went out as i promised myself.Went for a haircut in the afternoon and den took a train to Bugis.

Walked to Waterloo street and went into the temple.I pretended to be a tourist and took pictures along the way.Its good to see the other side of Singapore(Im gettin bored of Orchard Road).


Flower Peddlers....Looks like a Thai scene Posted by Hello

Kuan Yin Tang Posted by Hello


Along the way to Suntec and Raffles City..I had a secret weapon in my bag. Guess???? Haha showed it to a fren I bumped into and she couldnt believe I had such a toy in my bag.
?
?
?
Its a stalk of spring onion lah!!!!!
Cooked Frog legs with spring onion for dinner wat...of course must buy spring onion. Dinner was great with the frog legs,grilled chicken and dumplings. All cooked by .....ME!


Corridoor that i passed in Shaw Tower( Is that the correct building?) Posted by Hello

Part of CityLink Mall Posted by Hello

Well have to go back camp tml...boring man..HATE tat place.

1 Comments:

  • hahaa i like e pic u took at citylink... veri nice!

    n for those whom it may concern, our kelvin's bday is "coming soon" lor.... 6th oct!!!! hahah
    ay kel, if u wan buy, i can get u 15% off lar k

    By Blogger Gina, At 11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home