Kheyl Bin

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Something Nu


Crashed Car 02 Posted by Hello


Crashed Car 01 Posted by Hello

Was reading someone's blog and i found it very interesting. Well at last i can share my boring life with someone out there.

Well for a start something big that happened this week. I buanged my car twice in the same day! Can imagine how i felt... Luckily my mum knows the boss of a workshop and it cost $280. Alot lower than i expected.

I wasted an off day at home...jus hate it when it happens. Anyway i cooked Fish n Chips Calamari for dinner. My mum said it was good but i think it lacks taste coz i didnt season the dory.Calamari sucks as usual,I just cant find the right way to cook it. Any advice on that?

Hope tomorrow will not be wasted ya. Will be goin out,even if im alone. :)

Here's a photo of my Lucki. Shes lying there having that 'love me' look i just cant resist taking a picture of her.


Lucki Baby Posted by Hello

 Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home