Kheyl Bin

Sunday, June 06, 2004

Chinatown

Well i brought my Aunty out again. Chinatown to be precise.My cousin can be a constant pain sometimes but den you can just forget all about it when u see his cheeky face.


Joshua Cheeky Grin Posted by Hello

We went to the indian temple but there's really nothing much. Not as nice as the tibetian temple i always go to. Furthermore i stepped on bird poo with shoeless soles.......y do they tell us to take off our shoes when the floor is so dirty?


Sri Mariamanm Temple Posted by Hello

Entered a painting shop...hahaha there was a painting my uncle is interested but it cost $68. We bought a kite from there but by the time we walk out of the shop,the price of the painting dropped to $38. Haha didnt know Singapore can bargain too. We bought a painting from another shop at $16,bargained down from $22. Haha.There were these egg tarts from a confectionery at $0.60 each. They were wonderful,fresh..I didnt get alot though. Walked to Maxwell Market to have a tea break but I think it looks like i was having my dinner...I can eat alot man!


Tea Time! Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home