Kheyl Bin

Friday, June 04, 2004

Coffee n Jelly legs

Took my IPPT today...managed to pass. My OC was so concerned duno he faking it or wat. After my shuttle run, my legs felt soft. It was turned into jelly further after my 2.4 run. I know im weak but no time mood to train leh.. but pass can liao lah.

Met Beven and his 2 galfriends at Starbucks Simei. Haha they were talking about how i got freaked out when I saw his grandma crawling out from behind the sofa. I thought she was a ghost! Everybody laughed till their faces turned red.


Posted by Hello

Well i got a little creative,made a mini flag out of the almost finished chuppa chup and some ATM reciepts. Hahah the guy at the other seat was asking his frens to look at my creation but i ate the lollipop to prevent them from seeing my silliness. :) Have a great day tomorow people,im gonna see my beloved cousin and aunt.


Mini Flag Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

  • Hey congrats congrats for passing IPPT!

    N hor, how come u always experience incidents w other ppl's grandmas one huh! hahahahahahaha

    By Blogger Gina, At 11:53 AM  

  • I didnt want to see ur grandma peeing also mar!!

    By Blogger Kelvin, At 11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home