Kheyl Bin

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Sibeh Siong

Got a trainer to guide me in the Gym today, and its free! Alvin was assigned to me, hes just 1 year older than me. Did alot of leg excersises in all sorts of repetitions. Drop sets, Super sets.....I really got tired. But till now I still dont understand what has leg muscles got to do with testerone? Can anybody tell me the relationship?

After the workout, I couldnt even walk down the flight of stairs without help. So malu, need another guy to hold your hand and walk down the stairs. Not getting married you know!Spent the remaining time in gym just lying on the warm up mat snoozing...im really weak.

Went to school half dead but I managed to stay awake. Just finished my tutorial at 12.53am now and very very hungry. My Mum cooked sweet and sour pork but its sooo salty. I told her she said "wash in water lor, what to do already cooked". Wah lao so unprofessional.I would have made new sauce for the whole bowl.

Anyway going to satisfy my hungry with a protein shake......maybe some bread. Or prawn mee? Mee goreng? I can eat a cow! Double Cheeseburger? Yummy.

2 Comments:

  • hey i got alvin too, my first visit there last year June. at first i thought he's pretty nice but the thing about Cali gym is they treat every gymmer as a product and want to make money out of them. i felt that the entire session was very fake because towards the end it finally came: please take up the package bla bla bla. they can never be that altruistic, not even to one bit. :)

    By Blogger sputnik, At 4:35 AM  

  • Haha I guess he didnt persuade me that much coz I told him I got only $340 to spare and thats not including food and transport and shopping.

    By Blogger Kelvin, At 11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home