Kheyl Bin

Monday, January 16, 2006

The Gathering That Didnt Come True

Suppose to meet up with Angeline, Marcus and Darren for dinner and find out what happened in the company after I left. Wanted to see if Darren could do as well as me (well im not God, I did send a wrong $30,000 unit to JAL). I hope he sucked at it, so in comparison I would look good. Haha Mean!

Only Angeline turned up today, the guys had to finish clearing the stock. Its always busy on Mondays(Maybe they were'nt not as efficient as me?) Come on! Its a dissapointment because I purposely went down to Tampines Mall to meet them. Angeline paid for my dinner, shes quitting as a Technician and is going to be an insurance adviser.

Was shopping at Isetan and bought a T shirt from Springfield. Saw this blouse which came to my liking but cant wear it (Sorry I dont cross dress). She said buy for your Mum lar, and I did. Hopefully this transaction will be profitable during this CNY period.

Still thinking of my G star jeans ...if I should buy it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home