Kheyl Bin

Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry Christmas!!!!

Haven't been blogging for sometime after I recovered. Been working like a dog, after all I did miss 1 week of pay. Our company had buffet from jacks place for lunch today. Turkey,Ham, Salmon,Venison, Lobster, YES LOBSTERS and cakes. But it wasn't nice......Don't ever order $25 per person Jack's Place buffet. Might as well take the money so somewhere else and eat.

The Big Boss Samuel came and sit at our table during lunch. Hes a bloody rude fucker! No wonder people didn't like him. Didn't like the way he speaks, use his authority on the other technicians. No manners at all. I really despise rude people who think highly of themselves. Learn how to treat people with respect! Don't say " don't give me that crap' all the time. You FUCKER!

Lian Lee bought us presents yesterday. Now we got to chip in to buy something back from her. I really have no idea what to guy. Either Bodyshop African Spa Body Butter or 1/2 dozen birds nest.

Its going to be my last week in Honeywell next week. My last week of income generation. Then its down to meager allowance. Sigh

Well Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home