Kheyl Bin

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Kena Sabo

Got tricked by my boss today. Not much work to do today so I thought, well can go back on time. Rushing to complete the bits n pieces, den very kan cheong. My boss told me, the company bus is outside already. So I rush more and mumbled "faster faster wana go home" and finished my work. Said Bye Bye!

When I was at the reception, no bus. So I waited there. Lian Lee came and advised me not to come out so early because im a temp staff, should wait for the technicians to go first. Not so nice being the first to go. I admit I was early but what to do? The fucking clock in my store is faster by 15-20 mins.

Somemore this is my 4th time knocking off on time lor. The rest of the days I do overtime leh. Nobody cares! Shit!

Came back home and found out that my Dad has gone to BKK again. I want to go somewhere too. Maybe this comming CNY. So BKK, TW or Bali any takers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home