Kheyl Bin

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

My 2nd Chance

Recieved a call from the Police HQ on Monday. When they mentioned where they were calling from I knew what to expect. Somebody has found and returned my wallet! Wah I sibeh heng...everytime lost wallet can get back. This is the 4th time Im losing my wallet but ithe previous 3 occasions happened to my previous wallet that served me 4 years.

So I went down to Cantoment to collect it today. Just sign some handing and taking over forms and its done. Dont know where I dropped it still. The cops asked me to check if anything is missing I didnt really do it, because as long as the wallet is there, nothing is more important. While on the bus, I remember I had something in my wallet but now its gone..... Its the fast food discount I had last Wed! Maybe the person who found it hungry lah... nvm lah I get another one next time.

Last night while I was on duty, I asked somebody to buy food for me back. 1 of my colleuge wanted peppermint milk tea so he told the Malay guy who is going to buy back for us. Then the Malay guy went and called back, "Hey what black pepper milk tea? Dont have leh here." Duh its PEPPER MINT not BLACK PEPPER! It would taste real queer if its really black pepper. But damn funny lah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home