Kheyl Bin

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Saturday 07 May 2005

Today, Weiling departed SIN for LAX heading to the Grand Canyon to work. No not Black Canyon in BKK but the Grand Canyon in USA. She's with a group of approximate 40 graduating NTU students to work there for experience and to see the world as well. Its funny why shes working there as a chambermaid. I've been there before but as a tourist...see im such a spoilt kid.

In the afternoon, while I was out with my parents, I successfully brainwashed my Dad to buy a sleek projection TV. He wanted to get the plasma and LCDs but I don't see a point when its going to be put on the console anyway,pay so much to get flat junk.

Suddenly while we were out, my face started itching and turning red and blotchy. Its either im allergic to the anti biotic or my wound has got inflamed. Many people say my cheek is very swollen but I haven't got an idea. If it continues im going to go back to the clinic to extend my MC and maybe have a change of medicine.

Meihui finger pointed it on my oyster omelet, but I only had the egg part! She said that the oyster juice had gone into the egg so im still eating the unclean stuff that started my infection.I don't know how true is that.

I brushed my teeth just now. The gums are easily brushed when they have dried. Soaked them in bleach and water solution hope it looks whiter.