Kheyl Bin

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Pain Pain Pain

Right now the pain in my gum is killing me. My legs go weak and I squeeze my fists when it works up. Thats all because I tried to eat an egg roll and move my jaws too much.Its better when I keep my mouth shut.

I was put on the sugery bed and had my eyes covered.But before that I had jabs on my upper and lower gum plus my cheek. The upper gum was the most uncomfortable because there is less flesh. Needles are pretty long so I did tear when the last jab was admistered.

Come to the extraction part. The lower tooth was drilled and God I really cant stand the drill. At the normal dentist the drill was just on the surface but this time its drilling into my teeth and it sounds different. The tooth was cracked into 2 and removed(which I dont know how). I could feel the doctor tug my gum as she tried to stich it back together.

Finally, the upper tooth just took 1 minute to remove. Just pull and its out,compared to the majority of the time spent on the lower counterpart.

Im really afraid of going through another extraction next week and worst, my eye sugery. :(