Kheyl Bin

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Man Drops Pants

This evening while I was at the hospital, my mum was talking to a lady at the corridor while I was just standing outside. We didn't go into the ward because they were changing diapers for the patients who have soiled themselves, my grandma was one of them too.

So while I was waiting, there was this old man walking on crutches accompanied by his family of a his wife,son,daughter in law and his granddaughter. He was walking very slowly.....while I was still waiting outside. Because I've nothing to do while waiting, I was watching him walk and then out of a sudden, his pants fell to the floor!

At that moment I don't know whether to laugh or act blur. But the daughter in law was already laughing secretly while the mother rushed over to pick up the pants and tighten it. The maid when confronted said "no need to tie what".

Haha.....so entertaining! Then the patient opposite my Grandma keep telling the nurse she wants to eat kuay teow mee and maggi mee. But its already 8 pm past their dinner time.Haha the nurse said tomorrow she will try.