Kheyl Bin

Monday, May 09, 2005

Night Meh?

Today while I was sleeping in the morning I had 2 dreams. The last one being the most exciting:

The dream is in colour and there are many scene jumps.

1)There was this serial killer who went on a killing spree with a gun, he just shot people he chosen. I had a SAR 21 with me but the ironic fact is that I've never fired it before.

2)I was driving and he was by the roadside shooting people. But other people were unaffected as if hes invisible. I took a look at my weapon in the bag.

3) In the slow traffic,suddenly the killer ran from behind my vehicle and slid under the container truck in front of me. He unscrewed all the bolts from the truck. At that moment I was wondering whether to shoot him. Then he ran away.

4) I changed lane in fear the container would fall after its unlocked and crash onto my car.

5) Scene change. I am walking with my family to the amusement part with the monorail on top and many people walking about. Someone commented that how far is it.... replied was 20 minutes.

6)The killer appear and started to spray with his machine gun. We took cover and I was pointing my weapon at him already. He saw it and pointed his gun at passer bys(kinda like hostage thingy) and I dropped my SAR21. He ran off.

7)Scene change. He ran in front and started to spray bullets again. I dodged into a small hut and took cover again. But my back lay on the floor my face towards the sky. What a wired way.Then the killer ran behind the cart, he didn't see me and hid behind the hut and only stuck his gun out. His view was blocked by a piece of wood, he couldn't see me but I could see his weapon just a meter away from me.

8) I had a screwdriver in my hand. (In such times give me a screwdriver for wat?) I was thinking whether to stab him with it. I was very scared that after I stabbed him he still can shoot me. But if I didn't stab him he will see me and kill me.

9)While I was making the decision, I realize that it was a dream. I told myself it was a nightmare and I wanted to wake up. And I did.

10) Story ended. I just realize today that we could stop playing our own dreams and that maybe in my subconsciousness, im afraid of making decisions because I think too much. But till now, I still don't know if I should stab the killer.