Kheyl Bin

Monday, April 18, 2005

Busy Weekend

My past weekend has been quite packed.

Kenny's Birthday
--------------------
Was at Kenny's place for steamboat last night. Got off the wrong bus stop and had to walk 3 bus stops to her place. I didn't sweat much because of the weather. Had fun with the DV, impersonating Ru Hua(Wenfang & Ferrene) and Lin Zhi Hao (me).


Kenny the Birthday Girl






Ji Gong! Haha. Xie er puo, mao er puo, shen shang de jia sha puo.....

Rat
----
When I came home last night, I saw this rat in a cage in my kitchen. Didn't bother to asked because my parents were sleeping already. Apparently it was caught in my study, the rat gnawed on the door and I just cant find a way how it could have gotten in the house. I wouldn't have that problem if I had 3 cats instead of dogs.

This morning my Mum scalded the rat to death and threw it away. I had witnessed it once when I was young and couldn't stand the death shrieks of the rat.

Bought a new phone. The N7610 in white but don't know how to operate it yet. But slowly, its only day 1 and we have lots of time to spend with each other.

Painted the first coat of my toilet today. It wasn't easy painting and the effect wasn't good with 1 coat. Going back to paint the 2nd coat next week.