Kheyl Bin

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Mutha Fucker @ the ATM

This afternoon I had to withdraw money from the ATM @ Far East Plaza. Got there and I was the 4th in line. There was this woman who was using the machine that the time.

Soon 10 minutes passed and she was still there, inserting her DBS card twice and her POSB card again. At the same time she was talking on her handphone as well.The guy in front of me couldn't take it any longer and walked away without getting to use the machine. I turned around and realise that the queue has stretched to about 6-8 people unknowingly.

I dont know what got into me and I said "Excuse me but your holding up the queue". That woman replied that she wants to be fast also but the machine is slow. So I told her shes doing so many transactions and people behind are waiting for her alone. That lead to her saying that its not against the law.

That was the last straw! Quarreled with her in front of Far East main door.She said she got alot of money so have to wait for a long time. I asked her how much she needed to withdraw, her reply was "many thousands". I shouted at her to "go to the bank lah!". Use a replica LV haversack want to boast she got alot of money.

That was her last transaction, and before she left,she taunted at me.I think she ran out of arguments. This time I really shouted "Get out of my face bitch!".

Its one of the few times I really lost it in public. But I not really used to it as I still tremble after the incident. Or is it natural to shake when your furious?