Kheyl Bin

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Boeing Boeing

Just got back from watching Boeing Boeing in Victoria Theatre. I got this feeling that the play was pretty short but in actually fact it lasted 2 hours. Normally I could'nt spend 2 hours in a cinema without feeling uneasy. Unfortunately Ailing cant join us, wasted the empty seat beside me.


Happy Birthday Ailing! Saturday I accompany you ok? Im having a hard time catching up with the topics Bon n Beven are talking about. I wonder why. Its the same case with other people too. This probably is'nt my best month.

Feeling better this evening. Caught a cold in camp, Thanks to Roy. Probably I took some of his chilli sauce during lunch while hes having a cold too. Should have been more careful. The feeling sucks when you cant taste the sweet scallop, all I know is im chewing salty rubber. Hope to get better this weekend.