Kheyl Bin

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Sometimes Love Just Aint Enough

I don't want to lose you
but I don't want to use you
just to have somebody by my side

And I don't want to hate you
I don't want to take you
but I don't want to be the one to cry

And that don't really matter to anyone anymore
But like a fool I keep losing my place
and I keep seeing you walk through that door.

But there's a danger in loving somebody too much
and it's sad when you know it's your heart you can't trust
There's a reason why people don't stay where they are.
Baby, sometimes, love just aint enough.

Now, I could never change you
I don't want to blame you.
Baby, you don't have to take the fall.
Yes, I may have hurt you,
but I did not desert you.
Maybe I just want to have it all.

It makes a sound like thunder,
it makes me feel like rain.
And like a fool who will never see the truth,
I keep thinking something's gonna change.