Kheyl Bin

Friday, December 10, 2004

Mr Graves Great Day at Sea!

Went kayaking with Bon today at Kallang. Used NUS kayaks, free of charge. It was a great day, the clouds were heavy and blocked out all the sun. Great day in my context. Here are some photos we tooked. Ha yeah the hat is funny but I got to wear it to protect myself from sunburnt face again.









After kayaking, we were shopping at Suntec City. I bought a present for Charles since hes always been giving me presents on occasions. And a card for Indah who's going to be married tomorrow. Well the shopping trip, nothing much, much spending but well its the giving season right? Came back around 10 and bought a Ramly burger at the Pasar Malam in Pasir Ris. Its pretty good, pity the beef issn't juicy or I would be hooked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home