Kheyl Bin

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Only the best can soar? Part II

After round 1 it was already 1.15. The staff told us to get our lunch first and come back at 2.15 pm. So i volunteered to drive the guys from my group for lunch at newton circus (my first time there). I didnt know they inflated the price so much that fish porridge can cost $4.

Back at the hotel, we waited till 4+ until we were ready to be interviewed. Cut the story short, the lady who interviewed me was very nice. She let me start off with the oral test first, I had a few difficulties pronouncing words like crisp and gasp. I said creeps and gaps.

After that she asked me a series of questions which include "How much information do you know about SIA?", "Why do you wana apply for this job?", "What is good customer service to you?","Why do you think you are a suitable candidate for the job".

In the end she gave me a slip of paper...I passed! Wah. So now Im waiting for 3rd may for water confidence test. Hope everything goes fine for it and the 2 person interview. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home