Kheyl Bin

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Only the best can soar? Part I

Im done revising for today so time to blog about some exciting news. I passed 2 rounds of SIA cabin crew interview. Yeay!

I was there at 915 pm...spent alot of time retying the knot on my tie....because the last time I did it was in polytechnic. So when I reached there....in the hotel lobby i saw the queue, but no end to it. Followed it upstairs and round and round....finally found the end. Maybe there were 300 ppl in the queue which snaked around level 2 and level 1 staircase.

Finally when i reach the front in about 45 mins, its only just handing in the form and grouped into groups of 10 and ushered into a waiting area where i spend another hour.During the first interview i was expecting to do a self intro and I would just read out my script which i wrote the day before.

The interviewer said "I would like you guys to tell me your favourite food in singapore." Gosh im not prepared.....but I just gave a practical answer.I said I dont have any favourite food but I would choose chicken rice, because during rush hour in school, its always packed. Chicken rice I can get it fast,eat fast and its not boring because there are alot of sauces to go with. Abit dumb but it worked.

I was waiting anxiously outside the room when we were done,then the staff came out with a list. Luckily she called out my name...wa so relieved! Out of 10 of us, 6 got in and I guess the interviewers were 2 young ladies. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home