Kheyl Bin

Monday, April 09, 2007

Lasik?

Just called up the Lasik center in paragon to book an evaluation appointment and some enquiries. I knew the price was $2780. So i told her i might do the operation in end May and the staff asked me why wait until May? Because I can do the test on fri and the operation on Sat.I told her because I still got one pair of contact lenses for May so I want to finish it first so as not to waste the money.

She replied "If thats your concern, why dont I give you a discount? It is normally $2780 but now I can lower the price to $2500 if you do it in april.So your saving more than your contact lenses."

Wa kao, didnt know medical centers also can bargain. Well I might do it this Saturday. I'll think about it for 2 days. $2500 bao ga liao its not expensive....considering im paying by installments.

Any recommendation? You guys think I should do it this Sat or wait?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home