Kheyl Bin

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Train Ride

Yeah before I forget, I was taking the train to school today. For a few seconds I smelt something which I thought was someone farted. So I held my breath for 5 secs, which after that it was gone.

Somewhere in the middle of my journey, I smelt it again.I scanned the train with the corner of my eyes and realise that the girl beside me open her mouth? You mean that fart smell is the breath of that simple ITE girl? I think so.

I just realise this is not the first time I smell bad breath in women. My sister has that problem too. Sometimes I smell it on a bus, which leads me to thinking, is that bad breath a side course to women's mensus or maybe its just their body is heaty.

Dont care whatever reason it is, I sure hope my nose is stuffed with mucus so I wont be able to smell it again. It came true, I finish a whole pack of tissues + my T shirt collar+my sleeve+ toilet paper.

And anyway bad breath most significant to males are caused by smoking and leftover food in the gap of the teeth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home