Kheyl Bin

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

A Great Way to Soar

Attended Gina and Vivian's graduation from SIA TC today.Its interesting to see how their training life in down there. So far from our circle, these 2 girls are already in. Queenie is attending her training now, Ferrene most probably going pass the interviews this time. Most of us are in SIA.


Come on, not as if I never pooped in aircraft toilet before. I even handled pre assembled toilets.


Excuse me? Going to Bangkok,China or Malaysia?Haha.

I admit the make up looks so overpowering in light but it all gets paler in the dim aircraft. I got a shock that morning when I saw her,looked like clown. Sorry well just stay out of the light la.

Lets strike out Charmaine whom has little patience and tolerance. Wenfang, for she will drive the passengers mad with her constant complaining and pilferages. Well me? Dont know.Try my luck next time.

Celest is going to be based in Dubai with Emirates. It came so sudden,she's leaving next Wednesday. Although I dont really know her well but I kinda miss her and afraid she might not be able to live independently.

Went out last evening. Eileen, Ching ching and me felt lost in their conversations of SIA training. Wenfang still as usual, KPKB. I guess we are in the same sampan. We both score better when we dont open our mouths.Hope Eileen gets well soon from her infection, because I know the feeling of being critically ill.

Will post the photos of the graduation soon. Well after I post those from KTV. Im seriously lagging behind, but then again, the blog is not the most important aspect of my life now. Studies are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home