Kheyl Bin

Monday, June 12, 2006

Summary of the week:

1)I got talked out of buying the $800 dunhill bag, but the Swarovski is given the green light. Now Lacoste is pending. Other than these I dont really spend money.

2)Pissed with my retail manager. Not very polite with her words.

3) Pissed with one Malaysian ah lian customer (well not really customer she didnt buy the belt after she found out the discount is only for DBS cardholders, Maybank please stand one side). English one piece one piece still want to force herself to say it. Buay paiseh. Give me attitude somemore.NBCB.

4)I enjoy the look on customer's faces when I tell them there is a 35% discount on the products.But nothing I liked myself. Really!

5) Buffet lunch at Merchant Court hotel. Im not impressed by the food, not my type. My parents enjoyed it though.

6)My results turned out well. 2HD 1Di(79 marks damn it!) 1 Cr. Purposely left it out on the table for parents to see. My Dad just asked what is the passing mark, i said 50 lah. No praises.But its ok I know myself.

6)My grandaunt's maid got sent back to Indonesia for moonlighting as a hooker. I cant believe she did that! But she got caught by police.....now my parents and uncles got to take turns to take care of the old lady. No maid for the month and my Aunt is comming back from L.A this month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home