Kheyl Bin

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Grung Tep Pom Maa Lew

Im heading to Bangkok tomorrow for 5 days, its only 5 days! And my parent are getting overly concered over it. My Dad asked if I bought travel insurance, I told him platinum card has travel protection, dont need to waste money and anyway its only 5 day!

He bought it anyway

Mum keep nagging is so annoying:

M: be careful about ur bag
K: Ya lar!
M: Dont sling bag behind
K: I'll bring a HANDBAG lah
M:Dont bring ur IC
K: Yah!
M:did you photocopy your ic?
K:For what? Im not going to die there. Only 4 days!
M:Want to bring camera?Come and take the camera. Maybe no need your friend will bring. Right?
K: Silence
M: Right?
K: Can u stop talking?

Come one im already 23! I guess they would follow me along if they can. Dont nag at me already I will bite you! Sorry its that time of the month.

Anyway still no job for holidays....Gonna live off the 2 Kaypohs. (Ok maybe im in a foul mood today)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home