Kheyl Bin

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Exams Ciao!

Its been almost a month since I last blogged. Im not dead yet lah! At least not now. Just finish my last exam yesterday; which started 2 weeks ago.

Exams weren't really that bad considering the fact that RMIT papers wont change much in format. Much like doing the 10 year series for O levels. Alot of controversy for the law paper because the lecturer told us choose 5 out of 8 for our exams, but on the actual day, I flipped the questions and got confused ' why only 5 questions' . We all kena tua!

But I managed to do my questions with 20 minutes left looking around. Looking at the pathetic guy beside me fumbling with his textbooks. Kudos to my intelligence( hahaha kidding)

Anyway talking about this guy sitting beside me. Hes a big fucker Viet 4 eyed dwarf. Keeps the phone in his pocket during exams. I thought ' it is considered cheating to bring phones to exam venues?'. He was on the phone right after the papers were collected. Fucker. On 2 days. I so wanted to complain him and see him in the same semester next year. But showed him mercy. Newspaper reports also said that Singaporeans dare not step out to see the wrong being fixed, guess im typical.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home