Kheyl Bin

Monday, March 20, 2006

The Mighty Nose

Dogs can distinguish between the smell of T-shirts worn by non-identical twins .Babies recognise their own mothers' smell and mothers recognise their own babies' smell.Recent research has shown that a panel of women can discriminate between armpit swabs taken from people watching "happy" and "sad" films. Estimates suggest we can distinguish around 10,000 different smells .

Today I lost my sense of smell to the cold virus, its everywhere.Everything i ate is just salty or sweet. I had salty noodles and porridge,sweet cakes and sweet drinks. I miss the aroma so much. :(

Took some Vitamin C and hope the cold will be better tomorrow. I have to enjoy the good food
around me, especially the Prawn noodles from NASS.

But its a good thing i cant smell my socks! My poor doggies they have to do it everyday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home