Kheyl Bin

Sunday, March 05, 2006



Thats Chris,Ker and Gary (L to R). My buddies during the last days in army. I was late by 40 mins because I lost my way in queensway. Actually thought could eat at Gary's shop but he closed it already when me and Ker arrived. Went to Tiong Bahru to have some zi car. The duck squares is very nice. Overall 3 dishes and 1 hor fun came to $29.

At the coffeeshop, I went to took some tissue from my car. When I got back, the drink aunty came with 2 cans of coke and other drinks. Gary ordered coke for me. I asked if I could change the coke to diet coke. That BITCH said... 'Not my fault,your friend order one." I kept quiet and stare at her. She still didnt want take and change. " Dont look at me, Not my fault. Look at me also no use". "I very busy you want to change you take to the counter". I was like WTF?! Very busy? Lan sai lah your stall no business lor can stand there and chit chat! Change 1 drink very difficult meh? You will die meh?! When I buy from you, you can deliver here, why wana change I must change myself? EH AUNTY! KNNBCCB OK! I dont want to scold you I very gentleman hor scold you here can already. FUCK U!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home