Kheyl Bin

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Statistics of Confused Students

Statistics test today was...well mixed feelings. It wasnt as easy at economics because the theory questions were there to really confuse you. Most of the questions were from the exercises given to us weeks ago.

During the test, my nose started dripping like mad! I really dont know what happened. I got no tissue somemore. Have to use my shirt to wipe my nose. No choice lah emergency. Its so annoying that I didnt redo my questions(Its a pain to recalculate, you will always think your answer is right), just handed it up and rush to the toilet to blow my nose. Found out from Ivan its because the room is terribly cold, and I got allergic rhinitis.

Ivan asked me a particular question after the test, I told him the answer I chose. He gave me the puzzled look. I said " Practice questions got what." So I flipped it open and ......What a turn off. I got the answer wrong when its exactly the same as what was given to us.Dumb!

Classmates were discussing what the answers are after the test. Its very annoying.I rather not think about it because theres nothing I can do even if I got it right or wrong, already submitted the question. After class, in the toilet, I heard "How come that question is B not C?"

Kaoz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home