Kheyl Bin

Thursday, February 03, 2005

I thought it was Friday already!

Im obsessed with this olympus M:robe 500i currently. But its not launched in Singapore yet, even if it is I might not find enough cash to buy it. Its so stylo..can view photo somemore. It surpasses the Ipod in the look factor. The creative Zen micro is good as well but too bad only 5 GB, my photo collection are already 1.5 GB!


My mum has been complained to me how my Dad is being calculative with her over money. Come'on, if he wants to be calculative just do the same back to him lah. I dont know whats with them really. My Dad's not working now the only income is from my mum. Well I dont get any allowance from them so I should'nt be the one feeling guilty. I need a good education to find a great job that can sustain the kind of life I want to live in the future.