Kheyl Bin

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

2nd Week in Sai Yok

Strangly I dont miss home as much as during BMT. Just came back from field yesterday. Its really funny when you see people selling food and drinks tailing our tonner. Char mee char bing!!! Haha. The road is really dusty...dust clouds forming behind the wheels and when I got back my hair was brown. Damn dirty.

I go to the canteen here twice every day. Sometimes even more. Food here is ok and comparably cheap ,theres Calamari!!! My Favourite snack. Yesterday the bed beside mine had bedbugs...Yuck. My fren still ask me to smell the crushed insects..siao.

Tomorrow got to go paint a school. Its somewhere far away. Dont understand why dont they paint somewhere close so we can save on the travelling time. Ok nothing more on my mind now. :)