Kheyl Bin

Sunday, August 28, 2005

I Farted in Yoga Lesson

Went to Gym again today. After I finish my weight lifting sets,which is so dissapointing because I got trouble lifting 20kg dumbells too. Over the PA system there was an annoucement that the Yoga lesson is going to start. So I thought, go lah got to wait for Beven to finish anyway.

The lesson consists of stretches......one of them lying on my back hugging my knees. We were suppose to rock back n forth crunching our abs. I think because of the akward position and I took too many deep breaths ( trainer emphasised on taking deep breaths right!), I let out a small fart during the stretch. Only the 2 persons can hear it I guess, not very audible.

But what to do? Try being in that position and I bet you cant control your anal muscle also. I ignored that lah....buat bodoh. I tried to stop my farts from comming out during some of the stretches and i suceeded. Heng nobody turn around and look at me.

Had dinner at Ailing's place that evening. We had mushroom dinner, fried mushrooms with oyster sauce,mushrooms with parsley,brocolli with mushrooms, mushroom soup,fried chicken wings and popcorn chicken. Im proud to say my Chicken wings taste really good and they like the mushrooms i fried. Well me and Ailing were the sous chef that night.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home